- to be home & sleeping in my own bed.
- for two cute little boys & a darling husband.
- for the kindness of strangers.
- that canada let me come home.
- that i don’t have to unpack or wash any dirty clothes.
- for my incredible family.
- for good mail: belated birthday gifts, fun magazines & a sweet card from kristi.
- that it wasn’t my kids screaming the entire flight.
- that i was able to pick up a few of my favoite candy bars… violet crumbles & mint aeros.
- that tomorrow is a new day.
ever had “one of those days”? today was definitely one for me. to make a long story short… we spent a long weekend in seattle & canada. this afternoon we went out to the car to head to the airport, only to discover that someone had broken into our car and stolen our luggage. not only did they get away with all my pretty new clothes i had just gotten for my birthday, but also our passports, an iPod, a laptop & a whole slew of other important stuff. thankfully we were able to make our flight and that canada let us leave without any passports. i just have to keep reminding myself:
everything will be okay in the end.
if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.