if you aren’t already thinking about halloween here are some ideas to get you started… soon you will be decorating & baking up a storm!
– oh no! looks like the witch crashed on the front lawn!
– easy paper lantern pumpkins that you can use again & again.
– don’t send your child out to collect candy with an old pillow case, make these instead.
– quick and easy decorations the kids can help make… pumpkin garland.
– who says you have to carve a jack-o-lantern? try baking one of these jack-o-lantern cakes.
– get the whole neighborhood involved with the halloween phantom.
– use this pumpkin cooler to keep your drinks cool at your halloween party.
– carving a pumpkin can get messy, try these drilled hole pumpkins instead.
– serve these at your next halloween get together… creepy crawly cupcakes.
– you can have the scariest yard in the neighborhood thanks to these mummies.
– looking for something pretty to grace your front door? try making these pumpkin topiaries.