goal, [gohl], noun
1. the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.
2.the terminal point in a race.
3. a pole, line, or other marker by which such a point is indicated.
4. an area, basket, cage, or other object or structure toward or into which players of various games attempt to throw, carry, kick, hit, or drive a ball, puck, etc., to score a point or points.
5. the act of throwing, carrying, kicking, driving, etc., a ball or puck into such an area or object.
6. the score made by this act.
it’s easy to make a resolution, to say “in 2008 i will…” it’s even easier to let those same resolutions slide. personally, i need to do more than just make a list. i’ve found that i accomplish more when i plan out the baby steps. afterall…
a goal without a plan is just a wish. (larry elder)
click picture to enlarge.