lately i’ve been in a bit of a funk. most days i try my darndest… i try to appreciate the good & wonderful things in my life, & really concentrate on all the things i’m grateful for (of which they are so many). & most days this is enough. but then there are the days when i just can’t seem to break through the fog. unfortunately, today is one of those days. so when i read the following forwarded email, it hit me like a ton of bricks. i don’t know who the original author is, but i’m so grateful to them. today, i really needed to hear this. maybe you do too…
this should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. you may not realize it, but it’s 100% true.
1. there are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. at least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. the only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. a smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don’t like you.
5. every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. you mean the world to someone.
7. you are special and unique.
8. someone that you don’t even know exists loves you.
9. when you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. when you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. always remember the compliments you received. forget about the rude remarks.
and always remember….
when life hands you lemons, ask for sugar and call me over!
good friends are like stars. you don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
‘whenever God closes one door he always opens another. even though sometimes, it’s hell in the hallway’
i would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while i’m here than a whole truckload when I’m gone.
happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, life keeps you humble, success keeps you glowing, but only God keeps you going.