can you believe the summer is almost over? september is just around the corner! we’ve got one more road trip planned, so i’ll be taking off for a week or so. i’ll be busy relaxing, playing, visiting & shopping… so don’t worry if i don’t manage to get any blogging done.
enjoy these last, few precious moments of summer! looking for some fun activities to keep you & your little ones busy over the next week or so? check out a few of these:
* play kick the can, capture the flag, ghosts in the graveyard. for game ideas, rules & so much more, check out HERE.
* visit your local farmer’s market… find the nearest location HERE.
* make home-made ice cream sandwiches. recipes HERE.
* break out the tie-dye.
* check out story time at your local barnes & noble.
* get your craft on.
* have a water balloon fight, break out the slip ‘n slide, blow up pool, or sprinkler attachments, or use cheap, store bought spray bottles to have fun & keep cool.
* make some homemade m&m and caramel popcorn & have a family movie night.
* make home-made ice-cream. instructions HERE.
* paint backyard murals.
whatever you do… be sure to have fun! see you in a week or so!
image via flickr.