i don’t know… maybe it’s just the typical new year clean & purge, or maybe it’s the typical pregnancy nesting. whatever the reason, i’ve definitely been on an organizational kick. my pantry is organized, the pots & pans are neatly stacked, i’ve cleaned out all of the closets & organized them all by color. toys have been sorted, the fabric stash is now neatly folded, even the hubby’s tools in the garage have been labeled & put away. & let me tell you, this isn’t normal “kelly” behavior. sure i’m tidy, but i’ve never been an organizational queen. but i have to admit, it’s actually rather fun. & as mary poppins says:
so how does a non-ocd girl like myself, find herself addicted to organizing, you ask? it’s all thanks to the latest addition to our household… a p-touch labeler. who knew this tiny, hand-held device would change my life? although, i’m the first to admit that i’ve probably gone a bit overboard (do you think labeling the “toilet paper” shelf is too much?), but it’s so much fun watching those little labels print out.
so here are the rules of the game:
* you have until midnight PST on thursday, january 29th to enter.
* simply make a comment on this post to enter… i’d love to hear your favorite organizing tip, or how you’d use your very own p-touch labeler.
* anyone can enter (so tell your friends), although anonymous comments will be ignored unless accompanied by an email address.
* please, just one entry per person.
* the winner will be randomly picked & announced friday.