lately, cooking dinner has become a bit of a chore. i’ve never professed to being a gourmet chef, but i do have a few favorite recipes, that have feed my family well over the years. but these days, even my old “tried & trues” just seem, well… boring. i’m definitely in need of a new recipe or two, but you know me – i’ve got this weird cook book phobia. so that’s where YOU come in.
so here’s the deal… i’m asking YOU to share YOUR favorite recipe(s). you know, your “tried & true”, the one your family asks for, that special meal that you look forward to eating. how easy is that? just cut & paste your favorite recipe. it doesn’t have to be fancy, it doesn’t have to be gourmet (in fact, the easier, the better), it just has to be yummy (but, if it’s YOUR favorite, i bet it’s delicious).
so, by now, i’m sure you’re asking, “what’s in it for me?” well, one lucky person is going to win one of my (self-proclaimed) fabulous & custom, apron creations. yep! yep! the winner of this giveaway will have an apron created just for her (or him).
so here are the rules of the game:
* you have until midnight PST on tuesday, february 17th to enter.
* simply post your recipe as a comment, on this post to enter.
* multiple entries ARE allowed. post multiple recipes & you will have multiple chances to win the apron.
* anyone can enter (so tell your friends), although anonymous comments will be ignored unless accompanied by an email address.
* the winner will be randomly picked & announced wednesday.