it’s monday… & i haven’t forgotten – time for menu monday mania. this week’s menu is just a wee bit different. i’m currently counting down until the the big race. yep! in just less than 3 weeks i will be lacing up my shoes & running 26.2 miles. ay crumba! to tell you the truth, i’m not exactly looking forward to the big day. & although the old fable tells us that “slow & steady wins the race,” i’m hear to tell you, that’s a pack of lies. so i’ll be working hard these next couple of weeks, trying to increase my speed just a bit. in the mean time, i’m also going to be doing all i can “nutritionally” to give me that extra needed edge i so desperately need. over the next few weeks i’ll be turning to good ‘ole dr. oz, to help with my meal planning needs. so without further ado, here is week three of menu monday mania (courtesy of dr. oz)…
* monday: asian salmon with brown rice pilaf
* tuesday: stuffed whole wheat pizza (we couldn’t give up our weekly pizza entirely)
* wednesday: mediterranean chicken with tomato, olives & herbed white beans
* thursday: royal pasta primavera provencale
* friday: apricot chicken and green beans with almond slivers
so what are YOU having for dinner this week? (be sure to link up to YOUR menu monday post, or simply comment with your meal plan.) any last minute marathoning tips you want to pass along?