maybe you missed the news, but i recently celebrated my birthday.
hip hip hooray! presents, balloons & 35 candles on the cake!
however, i’ve always been taught that it is far better to give than it is to receive. so with that in mind, i’m hosting a giveaway featuring some of my favorite things, daily essentials & absolute-must-haves.
trust me when i say, this is one giveaway you don’t want to miss.
one lucky person is going to win the whole kit & caboodle. have i mentioned that there’s chocolate involved?
according to kelly’s favorite things:
* dogeared handcrafted jewelry: dogeared creates jewelry that makes you feel good, jewelry that empowers you, jewelry that you will love for years to come. i honestly can’t say that i have a “favorite” piece, because i truly do LOVE them all. although lately this particular “strength & power” lightening bolt necklace has really caught my eye. it’s definitely something that will remind you that “you are a force of nature; to let you inner light shine; & that ‘you go girl!'”
* erin condren: in an age of technology, and things/ forms of communication digital, i love that i can count on erin condren to still provide me beautiful personalized stationary, invitations, planners & so much more. i just received my 4th life planner, & i can honestly say i would be absolutely lost without it. for some very odd reason, when i create a hand-written schedule (as opposed to one that is digital), i am ten times as organized & efficient.
* ettika jewelry: if you know me at all, you know i
like LOVE bracelets. & we all know i don’t wear just one or two bracelets, i’m usually found with an entire stack on my arm. and ettika bracelets are by far my favorites. handmade in california, they are guaranteed to make you smile, guaranteed to make you feel good, & guaranteed to make you look good.
* gracie lane quilts: here’s a secret you may not know about me – i LOVE quilts. there is something so special about a handmade quilt. & while i’ve pieced together my fair share of quilts (& had them completed, or long armed, by latimerlane.com), it’s hard for me to resist a beautiful & colorful quilt or table runner that is already completed. luckily gracie lane quilts is always has something pretty that will catch my eye.
* harveys seat belt bags: there is something about a harveys seat belt bag that just makes me swoon. i own way to many of their purses & bags than i’m willing to admit. my most recent purchase being one of the disney patchwork purses (it’s a perfect “disneyland” bag). although my harveys “go-to” is my minnie wristlet & coin purse. it’s just the right size, & when i want to ditch my big ‘ole purse i can carry this on my wrist. it’s definitely one of my favorite things.
* livy love designs: i’m a sucker for good design & an inspirational quote. & livy love designs delivers on both fronts. the “don’t forget you’re awesome” print is my absolute favorite. who doesn’t need that daily reminder? i know i sure do.
* mickey ears: a pair of pink mickey ears with an embroidered name, is definitely one of my favorite must-haves. while i might not wear them everyday (or maybe i do?!), they are a constant reminder that “if you dream it, you can do it.”
* utah truffles: my absolute, most favorite treat ever? milk chocolate mint truffles. ask my friends – i’ve been known to hoard these, & actually hide utah truffles in my purse. they are absolutely to-die-for, & are always my post-run (post-anything) treat.
according to kelly’s favorite things giveaway
ready to win? you have the chance to win all of my favorites!
that’s right! one lucky person will win…
* dogeared handcrafted jewelry: gold strength & power lightning bolt necklace
* erin condren: $50 e*gift card
* ettika jewelry: a selection of my favorite bracelets
* gracie lane quilts: spring-time quilted table runner
* harveys seat belt bags: black minnie wristlet & coin purse
* livy love designs: 8×10 “don’t forget you’re awesome” print
* mickey ears: embroidered pink mickey ears
* utah truffles: $35 gift certificate (get it? $35 for my 35th birthday?! hehehe)
ready to enter? with over $300 worth of fabulous-ness, i’m giving you 16 different ways to enter.
luckily,rafflecopter makes it easy-peasy to enter. but don’t dawdle, this giveaway closes on friday, july 12th at 11:59pm EST.
1. no purchase necessary.
2. giveaway ends 7/12/13 at 11:59pm EST.
3. only US residents can enter.
4. winner will be chosen via random.org.
5. winner will be contacted via email. winner has 48 hours to respond with mailing address or another winner will be chosen.
6. void where prohibited by law.
7. this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. i hereby release Facebook of any liability.
if you have any additional questions – feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org