science has practically proven that fresh baked cookies & a cold glass of milk are the answer to MOST of life’s problems.
especially these choco choco mint cookies.
pretty sure they are the solution to world peace, & a whole lot more.
choco choco mint cookies
2 sticks of room temperature butter
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
2 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 10-oz bag andes creme de menthe baking chips
1 12-oz bag white chocolate chips
1 cup of each: milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, & dark chocolate chips
1. cream butter & sugars
2. mix in eggs, vanilla, baking soda
3. slowly add flour, salt, baking powder & chocolate chips
bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until slightly browned on the edges
* there’s alot of chocolate chips involved in this recipe (hence the name choco choco mint cookies) – the exact amounts don’t really matter, i just think they taste best with a little variety.
* i always bake these cookies on a silpat or parchment paper & you want to take them out of the oven when they are just barely browned on the edges & still soft.
* just like any other cookie, keep these in an air-tight container. because of all the sugar, they seem to harden up a wee bit faster than other cookies – but no worries, they usually don’t last long enough for anyone to notice.
choco choco mint cookies are best served with an ice cold glass of milk (or chocolate milk, if you want to live on the wild side). be careful though, they are addicting – just giving you fair warning. i don’t want to hear any complaints when you can’t stop eating them.